Good news, from June 15th France will open its borders. We are very happy with this news and hope to see you soon on our spacious campsite in the Gers. The Gers is a sparsely populated region, so there is plenty of space.
Measures at Château le Haget
- Distance: our campsite is situated in a 30-acre park (12 hectares) and each campsite or accommodation pitch is at least 100-150 m², some going up to 200 m²! There is enough space for everyone to enjoy a relaxing holiday whilst maintaining a safe distance from one another.
- The restaurant wille be open. The terrace of the restaurant also offers enough space to place tables apart with enough space between them. We have also been offering take-away options for years, so if you prefer to have a freshly prepared meal in your own place, this is possible.
- The swimming pool will be open.
- Disinfection spots: we will provide sufficient disinfection options so that you can always disinfect your hands. We are counting on each one of you to respect these measures.
- Cleaning: we will do more cleaning rounds.
- Sufficient and clear information: we will ensure that you have easy access to the correct information concerning our measures.
- We will follow up on other measures that will be recommended / mandatory from the government.